“An Inclusive Religious Community
Encouraging Lives of Purpose, Service, and
Facility Use Guidelines
- Use of Space: The Bellingham Unitarian Fellowship (BUF) building and premises are available for use on a first-come, first-served basis by members, friends, and outside community groups
in accordance with BUF's mission, vision statement, and Unitarian Universalist principles
- Deposits: A refundable $300 damage deposit is required to reserve the space.
A non-refundable reservation/cleaning deposit of $50/$100 (depending on the length of your event) is required to finalize the reservation.
- Cancellation: Cancellations must be made within one week of any event. Failure to do so will forfeit the reservation/cleaning deposit.
- Keys: If a key is needed, it will be checked out to the user prior to the event and only after facility
orientation has been completed and all fees have been paid. The key must be returned through the mail slot to the BUF office within 24 hours after the event.
[$100 will be deducted from the damage deposit for a missing key.]
- Building Monitor: If the user/group does not request keys, the Building Monitor
will be responsible for letting the user/group into the facility after the event is finished
at the time designated on the Facility Reservation Request Form.
The Building Monitor will also be available at all times
during your event for questions or emergencies.
- Building Use Conditions and Regulations: Users will be subject to all terms of this contract.
- Dispute Resolution: Any disputes regarding current BUF programming and facility use or decisions related to such shall be resolved through BUF's standard Dispute Resolution process.
This document is available by request.